Should You Get Dental Implants or Dentures in D’Iberville?
Prior when people use to suffer from dental issues of losing teeth or teeth decays, they do not have many options. With advancement in the dentistry, many dental solutions have evolved which can be used as a perfect alternative for such issues. Partial denture treatment soon replaced by dental implant and this was because of its advantages. It is believed that dental implant has better advantages over denture in Montgomery. An expert dentist from Back Bay Family Dentistry can suggest the suitable dental treatment for a patient.
What are the Pros and Cons of Dentures?
Dentures have both pros and cons:
- Dentures can be applied without any surgery.
- It can last for about 10 years.
- It is an immediate solution.
- Dentures can be customized as per need.
- They can fit better.
- Denture can loosen with time because of bone loss.
- All dentures do not look natural.
- Patient may not eat some foods with denture.
- It may need periodic adjustment.
- Denture is not a lifetime option.
What are the Pros and Cons of Dental Implants?
Dental implant has both pros and cons:
- Implant help maintains bone strength.
- Implant is suitable for multiple teeth loss.
- Implant last longer and even lifetime.
- Implant can function as normal teeth.
- It looks natural.
- They are costly than dentures.
- It may require minor surgery.
- Implant may require a healing period of 3 – 6 months.
- Is not a suitable option for loss of bone mass.
- It takes time to integrate into jawbone.
How Do You Know Which Options is Right for You?
Depending on the needs and medical history, an expert dentist from Back Bay Family Dentistry
can suggest the right dental treatment for a patient. One patient may differ from another which can have bigger difference in treatment which they must obtain. A doctor may suggest going for Dental implant or denture as per the requirement of the patient.