Back Bay Family Dentistry in D’Iberville is proud to have been part of our community for such a long time. Our history dates back to 1985, when the practice was first opened. Dr. Jeremy Parker took over ownership in 2013, and has led our team in delivering outstanding dental care to the Gulf Coast ever since. Here are a few reasons our patients keep coming back year after year:
- Relaxing sedation available with either laughing gas or a small pill
- Comforting amenities that include warm blankets, soft pillows, relaxing music, and private patient care rooms
- Advanced technology to make your care efficient, comfortable, and precise
- Care for your whole family, ages 6 and up
Give your smile the best care you can! Call Back Bay Family Dentistry today at 228-220-2117. We’re conveniently located on Popp’s Ferry Road, near the intersection of I-10 and I-110.
Your Smile Will Thrive With Our Expert Care
You’ll be in good hands with our dentists. Both are highly skilled and experienced dentists. They will take the time needed to answer your questions and make sure you understand your treatment options.
Our team provides a variety of dental treatments for you and your family. Here is a sampling of what we offer:
- General Dentistry – Routine dental care is crucial to maintaining a healthy smile.
- Restorative Dentistry – We offer fillings, same-day crowns, bridges, root canal treatment, and more.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Put pizzazz into your smile with teeth whitening, veneers, tooth bonding, and smile makeovers.
- Dental Implant Restorations – Improve your quality of life when you replace your missing and damaged teeth.
- Emergency Dentistry – When your smile is suffering, we’ll offer a same-day appointment whenever possible.
- Oral Surgery – We can handle both tooth extractions and bone grafts in-house so you can avoid going to a specialist.
- TMJ Treatment – Let us help your jaw feel better with proven treatments like TMJ appliances and Botox®.
For an appointment at Back Bay Family Dentistry in D’Iberville, call us today at 228-220-2117. You can also make an appointment .