You probably don’t want to think about dental surgery right now, especially if your day is going smoothly. However, D’Iberville oral surgery is something you may need at some point. If you need this type of dental care, you can rest easy. The experts at Back Bay Family Dentistry have you covered! Our dentists are highly skilled and will provide you the best care possible. With an oral surgical procedure at our practice you will:
- Get out of pain so you can relax and get on with your life
- Protect the health of your teeth and gums
- Avoid the need for more extensive dental work down the road
- Prepare your mouth for all the benefits of dental implants
If you’ve been told you need a surgery procedure or think you might need one, call Back Bay Family Dentistry today at 228-220-2117. Be sure to ask about our sedation options.
There’s No Need for a Specialist With Our Oral Surgery Procedures
It isn’t always necessary to see a specialist for your dental surgery. Our team is adept at handling several kinds of surgery. You can save time, money, and headache by getting your procedure in our office. If you have a question, ask us and we’re glad to help. If we feel you’d be better off seeing a specialist, we’ll let you know up front.
We specialize in two types of dental surgery:
- Tooth Extractions – If we’re unable to save your tooth with a filling, a root canal, or a crown, we’ll gently remove it to protect your oral health. We can even handle some cases of wisdom teeth removal.
- Bone Grafts – If you need dental implants but your jawbone is too thin or weak to support them, we’ll place bone material in the area. This spurs the growth of new bone cells. Soon your jaw will be strong enough for implants and new replacement teeth.
If you need oral surgery in D’Iberville, you’ve come to the right place! Call Back Bay Family Dentistry today at 228-220-2117 to schedule a consultation. You can also make an appointment .