If thinking about seeing the dentist makes your heart race and your palms sweat, you’re not alone. Surveys show that most people have at least some anxiety about dental visits. If you’ve ever experienced fear, pain, or embarrassment at the dentist, you’re 22 times more likely to have dental anxiety. The good news is, D’Iberville sedation options are available at Back Bay Family Dentistry. They will help you:
- Get the smile care you need
- Lie back relaxed and comfortable while we tend to your smile
- Enjoy peace of mind about your oral health
- Remain calm during extended procedures
- Eliminate fear about future dental visits
- Avoid more extensive dental procedures down the road
There’s no reason to fear going to the dentist with our help. Call 228-220-2117 to schedule your appointment.
Enjoy Easy Dental Visits With Sedation
At our dental practice, we cater to patients who are fearful about dental work. Because there are different levels of dental anxiety, we offer you two great options for sedation:
- Inhaled Sedation With Laughing Gas – This has been used in dentistry since the 1800s because it is so effective at helping patients relax. It will make you feel slightly euphoric and a little tingly in your arms and legs.
- Oral Conscious Sedation in Pill Form – For more intense dental anxiety, a small pill will do the trick. Your dentist will prescribe it for you. You’ll take it ahead of your appointment. By the time you’re in the dental chair, you’ll feel completely relaxed.
However, we don’t stop with just sedation. Our comforting patient amenities include:
- Private patient care rooms for discretion
- Soft pillows to support your head and neck
- Warm blankets if you get chilly
- Relaxing music for a pleasant diversion
Schedule a relaxing visit with sedation options in D’Iberville. Call 228-220-2117. You can also make an appointment .