With the seasons changing quickly, we’re all thinking about outdoor activities and fun in the sun. Like many people, you may have sat around all winter long just waiting for this time of year. Now is a great time to do some spring cleaning or dust off your athletic equipment and get it ready for the season.
Do you know what else it’s a great time to do? If you’ve been neglecting your smile and you have a few dings and dents in it, now is the perfect time to fix it.
The team at Back Bay Family Dentistry is ready to repair your smile and help you gain more confidence to show it off boldly. Call us today at 228-220-2117 to schedule a consultation.
Take Advantage of Our Expertise & Technology
Dr. Parker and Dr. Tran, along with our skilled dental team, have been repairing smiles for many years. We have the experience you’re looking for. Plus, we use advanced technology to give you the best care possible. For example, instead of traditional impressions that use a goopy material to make a mold of your mouth, we’ll use digital impressions that are quick, comfortable, and precise.
Plus, with our cone beam CT scanner and 3-D printing capabilities, we can make many restorations in-house while you wait. Our process ensures that you get the highest quality restoration possible in just one visit. You can leave with your smile back in shape. There’s no need for a second appointment!
We Provide Outstanding Restorative Treatments
If you come to us with a damaged smile, we most likely offer a service that will put it back in order. We’ll perform an exam and make recommendations. Below are some restorative dentistry treatments that we often use to help our patients enjoy their smiles again:
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – Our white, composite resin fillings will repair dental damage while giving you back a solid bite. If you’ve had a toothache or your tooth seems more sensitive than normal, you may have a cavity that needs filling.
- Root Canal Treatment – If the inner part of your tooth (known as the pulp) becomes infected, you’ll most likely need a root canal for the repair. It involves cleaning out the infection, sanitizing the tooth, and filling the root canals with a rubber-like material.
- Dental Crowns – We can make crowns while you wait using our 3-D printer. Your new crown will be designed and crafted just for you, using some of the latest dental technology. We can also replace a missing tooth using a dental implant-crown combination.
- Dental Bridges – A bridge can replace a single missing tooth or several missing teeth in a row. Plus, it can be anchored in place using either your other teeth or dental implants.
- Dental Implants – These prosthetic tooth roots make it possible to replace missing teeth and restore your chewing capacity. Depending on your needs and wants, we can attach crowns, bridges, or dentures to implants.
- Dentures – We usually anchor dentures with dental implants. However, we can also fit you with traditional full or partial dentures if desired.
- Inlays and Onlays – These custom restorations are designed by your dentist and can often be made while you wait. An inlay fits on top of a damaged tooth between the cusps (tips). An onlay is similar but extends onto the sides of the tooth as well.
This time of year is just right for fixing up your smile! The sooner you contact us, the sooner you can enjoy having a healthy, whole smile again.